* T-shirt will be given to each participant
COURSES FOR ADULTS
Step beyond techniques. You become the master of the sport as you go beyond techniques and focus more intensively on advance drills, pressure drills, match stimulation, all targeted to push your endurance to the next level. In addition, trainees will also get to play Pressure games.
At the end of the Adult Beginners’ course, trainees should be able to execute the basic strokes in squash.
During the 10 week course, trainees will be introduced to the game of squash and the safety aspects of the game.
Trainees will also be taught the grip, the racket swing, body postioning, stance, footwork, all the basics strokes in squash, basics squash tactics and the basic rules of the game.
After completing ABC1, trainees will be taught the technical skills beyond the basic level.
Simple Squash drills and conditioned games also will be introduced during the course.
It will also cover the Basic strength and conditioning exercises, thus improving your physical fitness and endurance level.
- This course is designed to bring your game beyond the basic level.
- Besides brushing up on your basic techniques, this course will also target on your tactical game play and court craft.
- Open and closed drills will also be introduced.
- You have now reached the pinnacle of your game. In this level, you will go beyond techniques and focus more intensively on advance drills, pressure drills and match simulation, all targeted to push your mental and physical skills to the next level.
In addition, trainees will also get to play pressure games.